How We Rank
The scores and rankings of companies on HomeSecurityLife.com are determined by the following factors:
The overall "Secure Rank" Company Score is based on the following analysis:
This score is determined by the quantity and especially the quality score of consumer reviews on major review sites. Below are the criteria that make up this score:
– The average 1-5 star score of a company’s published consumer reviews.
– The total number of reviews that have been published about a company.
This score is determined by comparing how a company stacks up against the rest of the companies in its industry in the following categories:
– The affordability of any fee a company charges its customers on a recurring or one-time basis.
– The reliability and number of useful features of the equipment provided.
– The quality of a company’s monitoring service based on response time and customer service.
– The number of other brands that the company’s equipment integrates with.
The content, including without limitation any viewpoint or opinion in any profile, article or video, contained on this website is for informational purposes only. It is advised that you conduct your own investigation as to the accuracy of any information contained herein as such information, including without limitation any quote, is provided "as is" for informational purposes only. Further, HomeSecurityLife.com shall not be liable for any informational error or for any action taken in reliance on information contained herein.